Jump Mania – Teen Night
Friday Night just got more awesome with Altitude Teen Night.
Grab your friends and rock the courts all night for one low price. Altitude Mania is 3 hours of amazing, active fun for kids ages 12 and up . Each jumper gets two slices of pizza, a drink and an awesome experience for one low price. Get happy, get jumping! Jump, Dodgeball, Obstacle Course, the Foam Zone and more are all there to get you flying, spinning and flipping out. This isn’t your typical night out, so get ready for an Awesome Night!
Activities include: Dance Offs, Rap Battles, and Cash Giveaways!
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2.99 and may be reused.
Altitude Jump also offers overnight Lock-Ins during school breaks and holidays. Don’t miss out!
Bring Your little ones to jump!
All toddlers must wear Altitude Jump Socks
An Altitude Laredo liability waiver must be signed by each parent or legal guardian.
Parents are able to walk the pads of the trampolines while their child jumps but are not permitted to jump with their child. Parents must also be wearing Altitude Jump socks to walk the pads. Parents will be given a PADS ONLY pass to walk the pads during Toddler Time.
We are still open to the general public during Toddler Time but make every effort to protect our toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of their special area
Monday – Thursday
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
$10.00 for 1 hour
Combine regular dodgeball with Altitude’s trampolines and get the world’s most awesome sport: Extreme Dodgeball.
Court access is subject to availability. Ask about ultimate dodgeball availability before you purchase your ticket!
Reservations for groups of 15 or more are recommended. Dodgeball is not guaranteed.
- Players are split into teams at the beginning of each night.
- Matches are 3 minutes long.
- If tied after 3 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game.
- Double-Elimination Tournament open to all ages and skill-levels.
- EACH team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players.
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out.
- HEAD SHOTS CLARIFICATION: HEAD SHOTS are shots directly to the FACE and or EARS. If an opposing player ducks into a throw and it hits them on the top of the head, or the back of the head the individual hit by the throw is OUT.
- ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins.
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the green center line, or throw a headshot.
- YOU MAY block / deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with YOU ARE OUT.
- When a dodgeball hits anything besides a person the ball is DEAD. THUS deflections OFF anything that is NOT HUMAN is a DEAD BALL. YOU MAY catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower OUT, but only if it is caught in the AIR.
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- In the event of an injury, everyone must immediately stop
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- You may NOT GO PAST THE CENTER OF THE COURT; even to pick up a ball. YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT.
- When you are out WALK OFF THE COURT with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots.
- NO kicking the dodgeball (or dodgeball would be spelled s-o-c-c-e-r).